HOW TO GET CBSE AFFILIATION FOR A SCHOOL
(CBSE | ICSE AFFILIATION )
At what stage the Schools will apply for Affiliation from CBSE
What are CBSE Affiliation norms/requisites? What are the documents required for CBSE Affiliation?
The pre-requisites for affiliation to CBSE board are as following:
1. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the State Education Department (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
2. Recognition Letter from the State Government (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
2. Ownership or lease of requisite land in the name of the School or Society / Trust running the school. (If the land has been taken on lease, acceptable lease period is 15 years) (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
3. The trust or society / management running the school should be of non-proprietary character. (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
4. Certificate of Land by DM/ ADM/ SDM/ Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar/ Registrar/ Sub- Registrar/ Equivalent Land Authority.
5. Fire safety certificate from the state government fire brigade department. (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
6. Building Stability certificate. (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
7. Water & Sanitary certificate from the local state government authority (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
8. The list of SMC members with their addresses, occupations, qualifications (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
9. Trust deed with the list of Trust members. (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
10. Building license (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
11. Reserve fund details (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
12. Bank statement regarding staff salary payment (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
13. Student strength details (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
14. List of Teaching & Non Teaching Staff (Mandatory CBSE affiliation submission document)
Can the school be affiliated to both state board and CBSE in a single school campus
Post taking NOC from State Government and taking CBSE/CISCE application; you will not be permitted to run two board schools in the same campus.
How many members are there in CBSE inspection team?
In general two members in the CBSE inspection team
Whats is CBSE Inspection date & CBSE Inspection documents?
In general the date of inspection is mutually decided between school & IC members and list of documents is attached in the IC constitution letter. Click here for CBSE affiliation inspection documents
How will Erocon work for CBSE application submission?
Stage -1 Review work to ensure all norms and requisites are fulfilled
Stage -2 Online Application to CBSE-(From documents preparation to applying online)
Stage -3 Preparing for Inspection by CBSE Team
Stage -4 Getting the inspection done by CBSE Team
Stage -5 Regular follow up with CBSE regarding the application status
We will complete the application to CBSE - in consultation with the Principal.
We will Open the account on your behalf at CBSE. website
We will Send a list of documents required - which need to be provided by you for the affiliation
First visit by team member will involve training to the management and staff about the total requirement of the CBSE. The staff will be trained over to complete the documentation part.
We will complete the application atleast 15 days prior to last date( it may close early depending upon document status )
We will Give a detailed requirement list of facilities required before inspection.
Continuous follow up with the CBSE about the application status
Second visit, around one month before inspection to ensure procedures, documentation, Infrastructural requirements and manpower training is complete.
Planning of the inspection day
Coordination with the inspection committee.
Third visit, Our Presence will be there during inspection.
Follow up after inspection till the affiliation is granted.
In case of deficiencies / objections from CBSE, We will guide you on clearing up these objections.
Recently CBSE has changed the norms and is very particular about the way school are following the norms, therefore it is important to understand the fresh requirements fo CBSE for a smooth inspection and successful grant of affiliation.
The page will help us unsolve the following:
CBSE Affiliation Norms | Land requirement for a CBSE School
Procedure for CBSE affiliation | Consultants for CBSE affiliation | CBSE Guidelines for new schools | Documents required for CBSE Affiliation | NOC from state government mandatory for CBSE affiliation | Land requirement for CBSE Schools | Checklist to open a new CBSE school in India
Also visit our new website www.erocon.in to get more information on our services.